Saturday, May 17, 2008

That Stew's Chunky!

If you're bored and looking for more RPG-related bloggy goodness to read, you can't go wrong checking out what's at Gnome Stew. With a handful of regular contributors, they churn out stuff like the proverbial infinite number of monkeys. Only without the nearly infinite amount of gibberish.

Ok, bad analogy. Anyway...

They have a lot of stuff to read. And if that's still not enough, they've got links to stuff not on their blog. I'd definitely check out the stuff at ars ludi. Lots of thought-provoking reading there, including another look at traps (sorry, Ripper X, though he does suggest a few ways to save the class) and making certain all your players get a bit of attention.

2 comments:

Sham aka Dave said...

Your links hit me like a ton of bricks, please see my latest post where I attempt to rectify my inconsiderate activity.

~Sham

trollsmyth said...

Woops!

Yeah, well, these things happen. And you chose the classy way to deal with it, so no complaint from me.

I hope I handle it as well when I eventually screw up. ;)

- Brian